Spotfire data visualization and analytics software helps rapidly reveal experiences for better decision-making. It has drastically diminished the time spent analyzing our KPIs. What was done in Excel for a considerable length of time should now be possible in under a hour with Spotfire. Spotfire’s interactive dashboards, applications and analytics are the purposes for which make it simple. Spotfire gives a less difficult and light-footed approach to characterize business, reaching out to take quick decisions in view of the ideas of data warehousing. Spotfire bolster everything from the smallest executions to the larger worldwide deployment, automation, high performance and administration
Our courses are for all intents and purposes partitioned into expansive segments, to make it totally able for both beginners and experienced experts in the field. The Course offers an unmistakable comprehension of Spotfire in a simple yet articulate way. So as to make the services equally knowledge, the Tibco Spotfire training is given by corporate experts, who are related with this specialized foundation. They have 10+years of industry involvement in designing and training for Spotfire end users.
The Spotfire training incorporates learning about the Business Intelligence tool with understanding the data warehousing concepts. Spotfire is utilized by organization for agile solutions especially in the ecommerce situations. After completion of this Training Course you will be able to perform on real-time analysis on a wide assortment of data types. You will also be trained in intense predictive analytics helping you to get much sought-after jobs in business intelligence and analytics sphere.
Spotfire Learning outcomes
- Learning all about Spotfire, as tools, its features and processes
- Get training in data visualization using in-built techniques and dashboards
- Understand the ways to modify Visualization using Spotfire server
- Creating various charts and filters data organization and analysis
- Using Spotfire Server and applying controls on Visualization
- Learning data warehousing and create tables from database and files
- Organizing and analyzing data and learning how to create filters and charts
- Getting knowledge about IronPython Scripting
- Use of IronPython learning to create frameworks, platforms and data forms
Who should learn Spotfire Course?
Employees who are working Business Intelligence professionals, ETL and SQL Developers, Data analytics and database architects, Software and Mainframe professionals, Project Managers, Freshers interested in BI careers
Any Prerequisites for learning Spotfire?
No specific skills that you need in order to take up this course. Having a basic knowledge of SQL can help.