Our Certified Advanced Data Science Professional program provides a strong foundation in data analytics by bringing together a diverse body of knowledge from applied statistics, applied mathematics, computer science, optimization, consumer behavior, risk management, operations research and decision theory. Students will use this training to solve real problems in finance, marketing, accounting, and scientific applications. Being one of the best data science courses in the world, our program will help you learn and explore knowledge analytics, including analytics methods and models, systemic use of analytics, data sources, the “soft/human/non-quantifiable” aspect of learning, as well as privacy and ethical considerations in deploying analytics.
What to expect when you sign up for our certified advanced data science professional program?
We offer one of the best data science courses in Bangalore and the most significant aspects of our course are mentioned below:
- Hands on learning activities that introduce both the logic around an analytics project.
- Greater emphasis on tools and technologies.
- Focus on the assumptions underlying analytics tools and projects.
- On completing the certified advanced data science professional program, one of the best data science courses in the world, you will be able to:
- Identify and classify data science problems.
- Work with R studio and SAS (packages and products).
- Obtain data from a variety of sources.
- Understand and be able to apply the basic tools for data cleaning and manipulation.
- Our data scientist course will help you understand and make visual representations of data.
- Create rich analytic graphics from different types of datasets based on the learning from our data science courses online and Bangalore center.
- Construct exploratory summaries of data.
- Learn how to fit regression models, how to interpret coefficients, how to investigate residuals and variability.
- Understand the components of a machine learning algorithm.
- Case Studies to understand Statistical Principles and its applications
Here are a couple of case studies that are part of our data science courses in Bangalore to help you understand the principles and applications of statistics.
Case Study 1: Physical Strength and Job Performance
How does one select employees to perform physically demanding jobs? This case study examines the relationship between isometric strength tests and job performance for 147 workers. The specific statistical principles associated with this study are:
● linear regression
● multiple regression
Case Study 2: Instructor Reputation and Teacher Ratings
Does an instructor’s reputation affect ratings of a lecture?
How powerful are rumors? Frequently, students ask friends and/or look at instructor evaluations to decide if a class is worth taking. Kelley found that instructor reputation has a profound impact on actual teaching ratings.
Case Study 3: Magnets and Pain Relief
Is it possible that magnetic fields can reduce pain? In the case study presented here, it was sought to answer the question “Can the chronic pain experienced by post polio patients be relieved by magnetic fields applied directly over an identified pain trigger point?”
Case Study 4: Smiles and Leniency
Will a smiling person accused of a crime be treated more leniently than one who is not smiling? If so, does the type of smile make a difference? Research on the effects of smiling has backed this up and shown that a smiling person is judged to be more pleasant, attractive, sincere, sociable, and competent than a non-smiling person.