This corporate training course is intended to ensure that participants clear Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification exam in their first attempt. Our training provides detail knowledge of all areas within the phases of six sigma tools, D-M-A-I-C, and standard principles of Lean Management with real time applications on various industry used cases.
What Participants will learn in this course?
At the end of the Six Sigma Green Belt training, you will be able to:
- Become a key stakeholder in leading, and implementing lean six sigma projects in your organization
- Describe how to identify an improvement project in the Define phase
- Explain how to measure process and product in the Measure phase
- Perform data analysis and hypothesis testing in the Analyze phase
- Identify the possible improvement actions for the performance of variations in the Improve phase
- Define efficient operating levels for inputs and outputs in the Control phase
- Use DFSS Tools such as Quality Function Deployment (QFD), Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), and Risk Priority Number (RPN)
Why to choose Gits Academy for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Corporate Training?
Gits Academy conveyed a huge number of corporate trainings and we are considered as one of the best corporate training partner for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training. Gits Academy Faculty is best in preparing the training needs relating to Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training. We have a pool of coaches who are very much experienced, confirmed, qualified for preparing and are thought to be the best in the business. Gits Academy delivers trainings on Lean Six Sigma Green Belt over the globe. Our trainers have extensive experience in end-to-end Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Who should attend this training?
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is most beneficial for organizations that encourage employees to take up Quality projects and ensure efficiency in all business/industry processes. This certification is most suited for Individuals,Quality System Managers,Quality Engineers,Quality Supervisors,Quality Analysts, and Managers and Quality Auditors
Course Content for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Introduction – Course Introduction
- Module 01 – Six Sigma and Organizational Goals
- Module 02 – Define Phase
- Module 03 – Measure Phase
- Module 04 – Analyze Phase
- Module 05 – Improve Phase
- Module 06 – Control Phase