About Oracle SQL Corporate training Course
The Oracle SQL corporate training course will help the participants to increase their skills as Application developers by understanding and learning to manage the database objects, data dictionary views and multicolumn subqueries. Participants will also learn to write more efficient queries using the functions supporting the time zone and regular expressions.
Oracle SQL training course is intended for application developers with basic SQL language skills. Participants learn how to utilize the advanced features of SQL so as to query and manipulate data accordingly within the database. Participants will also know how to control on privileges at the object and system level. Oracle SQL training you will also explained with advanced querying and reporting techniques. Students will learn how to use the regular expression support in SQL.
What The Participants will learn in Oracle SQL training
- How to Control database access to specific objects.
- Learn to add new users with different levels of access privileges.
- Know to manage schema objects.
- Learn to run data definition language (DDL) statements for creating and managing schema objects.
- Know to manage objects with data dictionary views
- How to manipulate large data sets in the Oracle database by using subqueries.
- Learn to manage data in different time zones.
- Learn to write multiple-column subqueries.
- How to use scalar and correlated subqueries.
- Learn to use the regular expression support in SQL.
Why choose Gits Academy for Oracle SQL Corporate Training?
GITS Academy conveyed a huge number of corporate trainings and we are considered as one of the best corporate training partner for Oracle SQL training. GITS Academy Faculty is best in preparing the training needs relating to Oracle SQL training. We have a pool of trainers who are very much experienced, confirmed, qualified for delivering training and are found to be the best in the business. GITS Academy delivers training on Oracle SQL over the globe. Our trainers have extensive experience in end-to-end Oracle SQL.
Who should attend this course?
Employees who are working as Application Developers, Database Administrators, System Analysts, Forms Developer, Functional Implementer, PL/SQL Developer or fresher.