Compensation and benefits is an emotional area, for the organizations as well as of employees. Establishing and managing a compensation structure is one of the critical subjects for the human resource department. Extremely important it’s become to design the correct reward package that supports the business objectives.
What is Compensation and Benefits Program?
What the participants will learn from Compensation and Benefits Corporate training at Gits Academy?
This training program will help the HR experts to understand the significance of compensation and benefits in a manner that they can comprehend complexities, fundamental reward framework, the overall trends in compensation and benefits and are able to link pay with performance for better execution. At the end of this training participant will be able to construct well-structured and excellent compensation and benefits to offer, that work adequately, give the best value to the organization and structure remuneration plans. The Participants will also:
- Understand the global part of government regulation and social security in compensation
- Understand the 6 components of a compensation framework and 8 steps of how to fabricate successful variable pay frameworks
- Learn how to create a point plan and a job grading system to build internal equity and how sociological, demographic, globalization changes effect compensation
- Understand how to make different levels of salary benchmark and how to build the Hay Plan
- Learn how reward planning can be utilize to cut compensation costs and how to build high impact compensation systems during recession
Who are target Audience for this training?
Senior HR executives and professionals who develop and administer the compensation and benefits plan in an organization.
|Compensation and Benefits Environment||Case analysis exercises||2 hrs|
|Rewards & Basics of Compensation||Case analysis, Simulation exercises||1.5 hrs|
|Building Internal Equity||Exercise mark -up||3 hrs|
|Building External Equity||Case Simulation exercises||1.5 hrs|
|Building Individual Equity||Lecture Discussion||3 hrs|
|Benefit Plans & Total Reward Planning||Case analysis Simulation exercises||3 hrs|
|Total Reward Planning||Lecture Discussions||2 hrs|