Our Android App Developer training course is designed to drive your career as a professional Android app developer. This training course will help you to go through the basics and moves towards advanced concepts in Android app development. You will gain the essential skillsets and experience for expert Android application development by creating six top-trending applications during the course.
What is the objective of this course?
By the end of Android App Developer training course, Participants will:
- Become expert in Android app development and pass the Associate Android Developer (AAD) Exam conducted by Google.
- Have a thorough understanding and knowledge of Android architecture.
- Able to build and publish your own Android apps in the Google Play store
- Expertise on app development for Android wearable devices.
What Participants will learn from this course?
- How to convey robust mobile business applications and coordinate them with enterprise systems.
- Learn to create intuitive, reliable software utilizing activities, services, and expectations.
- How to design UIs that work consistently with a scope of phones and tablets
- Learn to integrate applications with big business web and location-based services.
Who should attend this course?
This course is ideal for anyone who is looking to establish a career in Android app development. Participants can be app developers, Web developers, Students and other individuals looking to start a career in app development.
Course content for Android Development
- Introducing the Android Platform
- Establishing the development environment
- Analyzing components of the architecture
- Leveraging Application Fundamentals
- Creating activities to process user input
- Implementing views to build the User Interface (UI)
- Packaging applications for deployment
- Developing unit tests
- Performing background tasks with services
- Communicating with intents
- Creating User Interfaces
- Building the layout
- Connecting a view to an activity
- Positioning form elements
- Declaring component definitions and layouts
- Handling multiple screen resolutions
- Localizing applications
- Processing User Input
- Creating and displaying Toast
- Generating status bar notifications
- Logging key application events
- Responding to user input events
- Launching activities with intents
- Writing Java event handlers
- Generating context and option menus
- Integrating with the Android system
- Persisting data in response to notifications
- Persisting Application Data
- Contrasting internal and external storage locations
- Saving application configuration with SharedPreferences
- Executing queries to locate information
- Specifying column selections with projections
- Accessing shared data resources
- Addressing content providers with URIs
- Maintaining System Responsiveness
- Unloading the UI thread
- Designing for asynchronous execution
- Launching IntentServices
- Declaring services in the manifest
- Exchanging Data over the Internet
- Synchronizing Android devices with servers
- Communicating via HTTP clients
- Connecting to RESTful services
- Creating and parsing JSON
- Enhancing the User Experience
- Manipulating objects with drag and drop
- Supporting orientation and multiple screen resolutions with resources
- Combining fragments into a multi-pane UI
- Plotting positions on Google Maps
- Establishing location through GPS, Cell-ID and WiFi