Introduction and Overview: IBM Netezza Training
Netezza outline and also markets the high-performance data warehouse appliances and advanced analytics applications for utilizations including enterprise business intelligence, data warehousing, business continuity planning and predictive analysis.
IBM Netezza Training is broadly credited for creating or conveying recharged consideration regarding the data warehouse appliance category, contingent on whether one respects long-time data warehouse technology.
How the Course will help you?
In IBM Netezza Training course, participants will learn about database administration for the Netezza Appliance. The Course is designed to provide the participant an overview of the Netezza appliance architecture and give a working knowledge and understand the Netezza database features and its best practices.
Participants will be able to learn how to configure client connectivity, create databases and tables, generate statistics, analyze query plans, create materialized views and backup determine distribution methods, load and unload tables, and restore the Netezza appliance.
Participants will learn advanced database administration skills for the IBM Netezza Appliance.
This course will give you an outline of Netezza appliance administration and analysis. Participants will figure out how to examine Plan files, perform query analysis and troubleshooting, optimize data distributions, interact with advanced CLI commands, use nzsql and workload management.
IBM Netezza Training will provide you an effective platform and data-warehouse appliance that compositionally coordinates database and advanced analytics capabilities into single and simple to manage system.
IBM Netezza Training course at Gits Academy
focus on how participants learn effectively about the IBM Netezza platform to build, test, and score analytic models in-database.
Also learn to:
- Create your own particular database and manage permissions for users and groups.
- Install and figure out how to utilize the NzAdmin tool for typical administrative tasks.
- Generate Statistics to deliver optimal query performance.
- Understand the value and how to deliver efficient zone maps.
- Connect to the IBM Netezza Training framework utilizing standard ODBC connections.
- Tune the Netezza Appliance utilizin system parameters.
- Locate, Understand and gather required data from the system and NZ log files..
- Analyze performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Explanations of Netezza High Availability Architecture.
PREREQUISITES FOR IBM Netezza Training
Participants should have the following background like basic knowledge of using advanced analytics in business problem solutions, understanding of R, SQL, or both, understanding of Unix or Linux, Experience with Shell Scripting, Experience with VI Editing.
IBM NETEZZA TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
IBM Netezza Training Introduction
- Overview of IBM Netezza architecture
- How to Connnecting To Netezza
- IBM Netezza Analytics
- Exploration Of Data
- Data Objects
- NPS AMPP Architecture & Various Netezza appliance models
- Nettezza High Availability Architecture (Clustering, Mirroring, fail over)
Installing Netezza system and client software
- Installing Netezza Emulator for day-to-day practice
- Nz Admin: GUI Admin Tool (Installation & Set-up)
- Netezza Command Line Interface (CLI)
- manage NPS with CLI commands
- manage User access to Netezza Databases
- monitoring Netezza and Linux logs
- BM Netezza Training Events (Set-up & Monitoring)
- databases & Tables
- Data Distribution (Hash, Random), Cluster Base Tables, Table Skew
Distribution Of Data
- Data mining with IBM Netezza Training Analytics: Unsupervised learning methods
- Data mining with IBM Netezza Analytics: Supervised learning methods
- Manipulating large matrices
- User-defined analytical processes
- Generate Statistics, Zone Maps, Materialized Views, Groom Table
- Backup & Restore (Host Level, Database Level, Table Level)
- Database Refreshes & Migrations
- Nettezza Appliance migration (For Example: 6.x to 7.x migration)
- Data Loading/Unloading using External Tables, NZLOAD, NZ_MIGRATE
- Data Loading/Unloading using GUI Tools
- Optimizer and query plans