The course means to furnish delegates with a comprehension of the basics of Six Sigma so they can add to Green Belt undertakings and know how to apply premise devices inside a DMAIC or Problem Solving process on a normal premise.
The course contains a blend of class room training led by a Gits Academy Master Black Belt and exercises to permit delegates to practice and assimilate skills.
As a Yellow Belt you will have a decent introduction to the Six Sigma theory and have the capacity to add to Green Belt projects within your organisation. Play your part in accomplishing operational and transactional improvements to save time and money and boost customer service delivery.
What participants will learn?
On completion of this training course, students will able:
- To know the introduction to Six Sigma.
- Able to use basic tool for Problem Solving.
- Knowing the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve, and Control) processes for Operational and Transactional businesses.
- Able to understand Data using Basic Statistics.
- Different ideas for Generation & Selection.
- Know what the Control Plans are.
Who should attend this course?
The course will benefit delegates from businesses that are implementing Six Sigma and wish to widen the knowledge base of their workforce in terms of overview, expectations and capabilities.