Negotiation is a natural quality of humans. As a professional, it is important to know different perspectives and negotiate efficiently sticking to the principles. Negotiations can be in the form of buying, sales, contracts, debts, salaries, employment and many other business dealings. The Negotiation skill training trains participants to negotiate with confidence and achieve at effective and satisfying deals. The participants learn to focus on the key concepts and rules of successful negotiation which include arguments and counter arguments, fall-back positions, imaginative and collaborative solutions and alternatives to agreement.
The Negotiation Skill training provided by GITS Academy helps participant to:
- Know the underlying principles of negotiation and understand what you can do to get the best outcome
- Utilize a negotiation strategy that moves you more closer to a win outcome
- Prepare for negotiation by to follow a step-by-step approach and set your critical limits
- Utilize a set of psychological tactics to find the other side’s motives and know how to respond to tactics used.
- Variables derived from specific values based on your negotiation, know how to use them to bargain accordingly over your settlement range
- Finalise the result of your negotiation to get precisely what you have requested