About SQL DBA
Database Administrators (DBAs) work on implementation, support, design and maintenance of computerized databases in today’s organizations. The role is responsible also for building, architecting and scaling databases for future data growth and capacity. They are also responsible for performance, security and availability of data to end users and customers.
All the above works are performed with the help of a Database Management System (DBMS) and among the most widely utilized DBMS across the world today is the Microsoft SQL Server Data Platform.
Microsoft SQL DBA Corporate Training provided by GITS Academy helps participant to:
- Learn the roles and responsibilities of SQL Server DBA.
- Understand the various available SQL server tools.
- Learn different Query Design and Query Performance Tuning.
- Understand Disaster Recovery and High Availability solutions.
- Learn DBA creation, modification and file addition.
- Learn about SQL Server security authentication measures.
- Learn the importance of Backups and restorations.
- Know the Job monitoring and SQL Server Agent Clustering.
- Learn the Creation of users and logins.
Who Should Attend Microsoft SQL DBA Training?
The employees who are Software and IT professionals, SQL Developers and Administrators, Database server professionals and those aspiring for a career in SQL Server DBA.
Course content for Microsoft SQL DBA:
Introduction to database management systems and databases
Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Installation
Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Architecture
How to create database objects using SQL Server 2016 Management Studio
Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Security
Microsoft SQL Server 2016 database session administration
SQL Server 2016 Backup and Recovery Part 1
SQL Server 2016 Backup and Recovery Part 2
Applying service packs and performing database upgrades
SQL Server 2016 Data Export and Import (Data Movement)
SQL Server 2016 Performance Tuning
SQL Server 2016 Backup to URL (Microsoft Cloud)