The main objective of this course is to help application developers in understanding the Microsoft .NET Framework. With an overview of the .NET Framework and an introduction to the key concepts and terminology, the course trains the participants with a series of labs, which provide and explain .NET Framework features that are used to debug, tune, deploy and coding in applications.
What The Participants will learn in this training
- How to list the different elements of the .NET Framework and explain how they best fit into the .NET platform.
- The main concepts behind the common language runtime and how to utilize the features of the .NET Framework to create a simple application.
- Creating and using components in Windows Forms-based and ASP.NET-based applications.
- How to use the deployment and versioning features of the .NET runtime to apply multiple versions of a component.
- Learn to create, use, and extend various types by understanding the Common Type System architecture.
- Learn how to create classes and interfaces that are functionally effective and appropriate for given programming scenarios.
- How to use the .NET Framework class library for creating and managing strings, arrays, collections, and enumerators.
- Utilize delegates and events to form an event-sender object signal the appearance of an action to an event-receiver object.
- Learn the description and how to control memory and other resources that are managed in the .NET Framework.
- Learn the read from and write to data streams and files.
- How to use the basic request/response model to receive and send data over the Internet.
- How to serialize and deserialize an object graph.
- Creating distributed applications by means of XML Web services and Object Remoting.
Why to choose Gits Academy for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Corporate Training
Gits Academy conveyed a huge number of corporate trainings and we are considered as one of the best corporate training partner for Microsoft .NET Framework training. Gits Academy Faculty is best in preparing the training needs relating to Microsoft .NET Framework training. We have a pool of trainers who are very much experienced, confirmed, qualified for delivering training and are found to be the best in the business. Gits Academy delivers trainings on Microsoft .NET Framework over the globe. Our trainers have extensive experience in end-to-end Microsoft .NET Framework.
Who should attend this course?
This course is designed for experienced, professional software developers including those employed by independent software vendors or those who work on corporate enterprise development teams. Most students will be Microsoft Visual C++ (or C++) and Java developers.
Microsoft .NET Framework Course Outline
- Overview of the Microsoft .NET Framework
- Introduction to a Managed Execution Environment
- Working with Components
- Deployment and Versioning
- Common Type System
- Working with Types
- Strings, Arrays, and Collections
- Delegates and Events
- Memory and resource Management
- Data Streams and Files
- Internet Access
- Remoting and XML Web Services